Mumbai vs Pune IPL 1st Qualifiers 16 May: Preview Prediction Betting tips
Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants Preview-
The 1st Qualifiers match between Mumbai Indians and Rising Pune Supergiants will be played at Wankhede Stadium,Mumbai on 16th May 2017.
The winner of the Match will enter the final While the losing team Will get 1 more chance to enter Qualifier 2 on May 19.
Qualifier 1: MI vs RPS – May 16 (Mumbai)
Eliminator: SRH vs KKR – May 17 (Bangalore)
2nd Qualifier: Winner Eliminator vs Loser Qualifier 1 – May 19 (Bangalore)
Final: Winner of Qualifier 1 vs Winner of 2nd Qualifier May 21 (Hyderabad)
Mumbai Indians News-
- The Rohit Sharma Captained Mumbai Indians are Ranked at the top of the points table Registering 10 wins losing 4 Out of their 14 games played.
- All the Players of MI are in great forms Ambati rayudu and Saurabh Tiwary scored their 50s in their match against KKR to reach their number 20 in the points Table.
- Both the Pandya Brothers,Hardik Pandya and Krunal Pandya have given their best All round performance this season
- Pollard have done fantastic with his Bat as well as field
Rising Pune Supergiants News-
- Aussie Steven Smith lead Rising Pune Supergiants are ranked at no 2 with 18 points winning 9 losing 5 out of their 14 games played.
- The absence of Ben Stokes who has been exceptional with batting, bowling and fielding as well, and Imran Tahir may cost Pune in their Play offs
- After losing first few games RPS has been consistent in their winning
Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants Prediction-
Both the teams have been consistent with their bowling attack as well Power packed batting line up and on 16th may It would be interesting to watch which team will book their seats in the finals.
Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants Betting Tips-
Currently the Betting Odds are favouring Mumbai Indians as Pune are lacking some Key players